Friday, November 20, 2009

I Will Blog Again - Someday!

Sorry for being radio silent for so long! I received a new camera and I can't for the life of me find the cord to get the pictures to my computer. I think Gabriel may have recycled it and of course they didn't have what I needed at Target today. Anyhow, I thought you'd enjoy some Halloween pictures of Tinkerbell, Captain Hook and Peter Pan.



My 3 1/2 year old wasn't too thrilled about all the picture taking. He's not too thrilled about a lot lately. He did sleep for 15 hours, yes 15 hours, last night to recover from a low grade fever. It worked! He awoke at 10:15 refreshed and ready to go.

I'll be back updating the end of the month when we return from the Berkshires and I find/buy a darn cord.

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

Darling costumes!!

MaryAnn said...

Each costume really fits the personality of the wearer! Especially Peter Pan! Love them.