Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Craft Party

I am trying to get caught up on this blog but can't seem to do it! Anyhow, Maddie's school has an Abay (Angier bay) fundraiser where families submit items that others can "buy it now." I submitted a Valentine's Day craft party. It was a pink and sparkly extravaganza!

Maddie was joined by Avery, Rachel, Schuyler and Bridgett. We made Valentine's, pom pom critters, beaded heart keychains for their backpacks and decorated cookies. Pink and red items for the snack too.
Unfortunately, it was not Miss M's finest hour. She had a tough time with the beads scattering about and broken cookies, and had to spend a bit of time alone. I was a quite frustrated especially as I wondered why the heck I was doing this four days before her birthday. Live and learn. We shan't be hosting this next year though. It was just too much after a full day of school. Looks cute though, right? Insert smiley face.

No comments: