Friday, February 4, 2011

Mr. Gabriel







Gabriel is such a love. He loves kisses, hugs, snuggles and unlike the other two, I actually rock him to sleep for his nap. Can you believe it? But, it's probably my favorite time of day, watching him fall asleep. Of course, when he doesn't fall asleep it's a frustrating lengthy day...

I asked Gabriel, "Are you adorable?" He looked at me and said, "No, I'm Gabriel."

He loves to mimic Theo. Even falling down when Theo does. He'll cross his arms just like Theo. And they can get each other very riled up.

He likes to play pretend, especially to be a kitty. And he really likes to be involved in everything the family does. He is quite chatty, similar to his brother. When he throws a fit, he wants no one. He'll scream in his room for a good 15 minutes until he finally calms down and calls for me.

He loves his "school," the little music and art class we go to together. In the beginning, he'd nestle into my neck during music not participating. Now, he's requesting songs. He methodically works the art room, going from project to project, making sure he completes them all.

And he loves his Daddy. He used to be in Daddy's tummy and Daddy nursed him. No comment. And Nathan doesn't think he looks like him - um hello?

What a sweet loving boy we have!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

He is darling! I love how his eyes sparkle. And your photography has gotten so great! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful boy.