Sunday, August 21, 2011

He's Our Underwear Guy!

It's such a big deal to say goodbye to diapers. After five successful days, we decided to have an special party for Gabriel. How lucky to celebrate this milestone with Nana. Gabriel was very tickled to be the center of attention.


A few thoughts -
  • I cannot believe we are at this stage already. Though when I think about 8 1/2 years of diapers, I can believe it.
  • Gabriel has done an amazing job with potty training - very few accidents. Of course, one was about an hour after his party...
  • He just loves all of his special underwear and is so good at running to the potty or giving me a bit of notice when he needs to go. Hooray!!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Too cute :) And I can't believe how much Gabriel looks like Theo in this picture!