Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Meals


Whole Foods is such a good neighbor. They put together a great program for our troop who is working on the Simple Meals badge.  Did you know each store has on staff artists? Look around the store and you'll see some pretty neat art. We were tickled to have our own Girl Scout art displayed in the cafe. I had the boys along and they did great though I had to carry Gabriel the whole time. My aching back...




The girls are already fairly savvy with their knowledge of food. It's interesting that it's been pushed on them from their families and school from a young age. 


They made a yummy snack roll up. I was surprised that they didn't have an option for our member with Celiac (I'd notified them before). When I asked if they could find a gluten-free option, they suggested she eat the peanut butter with bananas! Strange since we were at Whole Foods... 



No comments: