Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mrs. Bella's Family Wall


I was fortunate enough to be able to work in Maddie's classroom putting together a family board for each child. It was so much fun to interview and learn a bit more about each child and their family.


Maddie's story says:

I'm very happy when I think about my family.

My Mom is a mommy of three kids and is very nice. Daddy is very nice, too. I love him with all my heart. Theo is funny. He's a character. Gabriel is so cute. He can crawl and sit up. I love him.

When I'm at school, my Mom washes the dishes and plays with Theo and Gabriel. My Dad works, works and works. He works on projects.

I was happy on my birthday with my family. I was together with them. We had dinner and cake and ice cream, a great meal together.

I'm happy when I think about the rest of our family - my grandparents and cousins.

I help by making my bed. The rest of the family helps by cleaning up.

No comments: