Saturday, April 24, 2010

Newton Girls Soccer

I had heard such great things about the Newton Girls Soccer program. Maddie didn't embrace the program that we did in kindergarten so I was hesitant to sign her up. I recruited some of her friends which made the program more appealing. It's run by British soccer players who have a lot of energy and, of course, cool accents. I was very impressed!



Quite the action shot - taken three seconds before she caught her foot on the ball, fell down and lost her bones. I was a tad surprised at her reaction. She did pull herself together to get out there and finish up the game.

Maddie, Rachel and Avery
Who are signed up for next fall where 2nd grade soccer is that much more intense - a practice during the week and game on the weekend, skill clinic if you want and potential for the traveling team. Life is sure complicated and busy these days. Can you imagine the scheduling for three kids in sports?

No comments: