Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Indian Summer

I finally realized that I must start blogging again and not worry about catching up! I want to remember the sweet stories and not just back document our life. So I'll try to post our summer activities but will focus on short day to day posts as they happen.

What a wonderful day we had! It'd been so cold the past few weeks that I even broke down and put the heat on. Ugh. But, today, oh today! 75 and warm. We spent every second outside. I picked up my friend Lindsay's daughter Gemma for the morning. Poor Lindsay has pneumonia. Gemma is much loved by the Sanders' boys. In fact, Theo was none too pleased that Gabriel had her all to himself this morning. Theo has already requested a special lunch with Gemma after school one day and for Gabriel to have not played with her before lunch!

We ventured to one of my favorite parks near our house. And it's especially my favorite this time of year. Can you believe the leaves? It was glorious.



We had such fun and stumbled upon a new activity center. $5 for 1 1/2 hours of indoor play - an art project, small gym, snack, coffee for the moms, etc. We went in for a break and will have to remember it on cold winter days.


And note the in focus non-fuzzy pictures (must remove the date stamp though). Thank you hubby who realized that it was in fact the camera and not the photographer and gifted me a new birthday camera.

2 comments:

Abbey said...

love, love, love the leaves!

Rachel H said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen such vibrance!