Thursday, January 6, 2011

At the Doctor's Office

Maddie had Louisa, a new friend from school, over for a playdate. It's always a challenge to give Maddie her space and keep the boys occupied, they just want to play with Maddie and her friends. Theo was very patient this playdate. He had me write a note: Maddie and Louisa, Can I please come in and play? Response: No, Theo, not now. Then I watched as Theo very carefully wrote out YES and slipped the note back under the door. Back it came with another nicely worded no. Theo asked me to write Pretty Please on the note. Finally, the girls decided the boys might be fun. They invited them into their doctor's office where they were performing surgery. Under a blanket the boys went, pulled up to their eyebrows, while the girls did surgery on their hair. Everyone was more than thrilled!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I'm laughing out loud at work! Love it :)