Friday, October 30, 2009

Goodbye Paci!

Oh what a day! I always knew that Theo would decide when he was done with his pacifier, and that is what he did. Yesterday morning, he woke up and said, "I'm ready to say goodbye to paci." He handed them to me and I put them in a drawer in his dresser. He said, "No, mama, please throw them away." So I squirreled them into my armoire - just in case! And he did great! He slept the whole night and woke up very proud of himself much to my relief as he previously claimed that he would give them up when he was as big as Daddy! We had to have a goodbye paci party! What a strong boy he is.

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

Seriously?! It was that easy? How wonderful! Oh, I pray the same is true for Nosy. I dread the day...

thesanders said...

I did too. But, it was so easy! I was really worked up about it too. Give him time...

Abbey said...

He is TOO CUTE!!! And I love that you celebrated with a cake. What a nice momma you are :)