Friday, October 9, 2009

While the Cat's Away...

the Mouse updates her blog. There are a few more blog posts in August that I updated if you are interested.

Also, I forgot to share these amazing photos from our June photoshoot my friend Denise did. Poor Maddie did not enjoy the session. Little did I know she was coming down with strep throat! http://thesanders.smugmug.com/Children/June-2009/8454134_xpbhw/1/555690149_rtWaj
This link should take you to the smugmug page, enter the password Waban to see the pictures!
















3 comments:

Rachel H said...

So many great ones!! I LOVE the one of Theo on his tummy! What a gorgeous family.

Libby said...

so, so cute! i think my favorite is the one of the two boys...darling.

Abbey said...

AAAHHHH your kiddos are SO stinkin' cute! I laughed out loud of the first picture of Gabe with his tongue out :) Love them, love them, love them!